Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A to Z, Get to know me!!

(Lol at corny titles Haha.)
 
So I just read this on one of the blogs I follow, http://krystlemethod.blogspot.com/ . I love her shoes!I thought it was really fun so I decided to do it :
 
 
 
 
Age: 22 Years old (Pisces!)

Bed Size: Full, when I finally get my place with my Hubby to Be, we both want a king size!!

Chore you Hate: Mopping the floors! =[
Dogs: None

Essential start of your day: Cafe Bustelo with sugar

Favorite Colour: Purple, Blue

Gold or Silver: Silver

Height: 5'5

Instruments I play: None

Job Title: Bookkeeper

Kids: None but I want a big family if we can afford it!! Maybe start in 5 years

Live: Northern New Jersey!

Mum's name: Rosa

Nickname: My family all calls me by my last name.

Pet Peeve: nails clicking! ughhhh ew!

Quote from a movie: "When I called you garbage, I meant you were garbage." Okay not a movie, but I LOVEEEE The Real Housewives of New Jersey!!!

Right or left handed:  Lefty

Siblings:  4  from my Moms side and 5 from my dads side lols.

Time you wake up:  3:30 Am When I work, 10ish when I dont

Underwear: Bikini Style

Vegetables you dislike: Eggplant yuck!!!

What makes you run late: I always leave everything for the last minute.  
X-rays you've had done: None =]

Yummy food you make: Chicken breasts with sauce, white rice and beans, maccaroni and tuna salad with fried sweet plantains and chocolate cake for dessert! lol!

Zoo animal: Leopard! Love anything leopard!

No comments:

Post a Comment