Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Avon Haulage!

So this is another haul. I purchased some things from the AVON Outlet book. My moms friend sells AVON so she's always showing me the books and honestly I can't resist anything that is Makeup/Beauty related, hehehe.


Nail Pro Nail polishes $1.99 ea.

I haven't used these but I will be reviewing these to see the staying power and how the colors apply in another post.


                                                            Magix Face Perfector $7.99

Okay so this I LOVE! I use this under my foundation and it stays on during a full workday under hot lights and running around doing errands. It comes out as a creamy texture and immediately makes your face matte and ready for foundation. I really like this and I will be purchasing backups.



                                          Color trend Cream Eyeshadow in Lemon Ice $1.25ea

I love this eyeshadow!! Its just a shimmery wash of color but it looks beautiful on the lid. I have only worn it alone with no eyeshadow on top, only my ELF eyeshadow primer underneath it. It stayed on my lids for more that 8 hours!! I will definitely try to purchase other colors, since this was from a clearance catalog, sometimes its too late. =[






                   Super shock Mascara in Midnight Blue $1.99 ea.
This mascara I hate! First off, I received a super dry one!! It stinks so much so I know its no good! The brush sucks as well, the bristles poke my eyes when applying it. And its not even blue, it shows up as black. Ughhh I have been searching for a bright blue mascara and I thought this might be it but no, it was a fail. =/





                 Plump Pout Lip gloss in Pink Nectar $1.99

I love this Lip Gloss, it is a pink with a peachy undertone and it looks beautiful on the lips. It feels cool when applied to the lips but honestly I haven't seen the Plumping effect. For me its okay because I own another one of these lip glosses and I like them for the color payoff, not the plumping. I like that they stay on the lips without having to reapply for up to 4 hours. I like the brush applicator and last I love the price! lol I have purchased both of them during clearance for $1.99. I have lip glosses that are more expensive and don't stay on for much.

So my total for this purchase was $20.00 bucks which I think is great. I really hated that mascara, and I've decided that as long as they don't discontinue my holy grail mascara which is Maybelline's Lash Blast, I wont be purchasing any other mascaras. I think AVON is great for anyone that needs makeup/beauty related items on a budget. What items do you guys like from AVON?

No comments:

Post a Comment