Thursday, July 28, 2011

You Will Be Missed...

Hey guys so I wanted to write a post on some product reviews but to be honest with you guys I don't feel very up to it.

Tonight I will be going to the funeral of a friend/neighbor. He was only 24 years old, left behind a wife and a mother who adored him to pieces. He was the youngest of three and his brother and sister as well as their mom in still unconsolable. We still can't believe it.



I don't want to get personal, to repect his familys privacy. But I will say please guys, when you get in a car PLEASE please buckle your seatbelt. It really does save lives. 




The pain I have witnessed his family go through these past couple of days is something I would not wish on my worst enemy. The phone call, going to verify the body.... I don't want to go on with this depressing post but I will say that he will be missed. He was a great guy, a sweetheart. My deepest condolences to him and his family. I leave you guys with a song, in Spanish about losing someone you love. 










No comments:

Post a Comment