Friday, July 29, 2011

A little help from my followers!

Hey guys so I was hoping you could help me choose an outfit for me to leave next week. I am leaving next Friday morning to the Dominican Republic to be with my hunny. Its a 3 hour 45 min. flight but its always super cold on the plane. My Hubby told me its like really hot over there right now but I want to look nice for him as well as cool. I love animal print so I fell in love with the maxi dress. Both these looks I created are exact replicas of the outfits I actually have. Not the same brands but its just so you would get an idea. Please help me choose! Look number one or look number two? 
#1  
Travel Outfit Number One

Travel Outfit Number One by makeuplover89 featuring hook earrings





# 2

 travel



So there you have it guys. These are the outfits that I choose. One more flirty and girly, the other laid back and chill. Let me know what you guys think and any other suggestions you might have. Well guys take care. ADIOS!

2 comments: