Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Product I'm Lovin - Primer

Hey everyone! So I was checking back on the hauls I have posted on my blog and I decided that I wanted to give you guys some updates on the products I had purchased and how I felt after using them for a while.  So I wanted to try out an inexpensive face primer because I love deals, and I just think why pay full price when it's the first time I am trying something.

Which Brings me to this :



So this is the Avon Magix Face Perfecter SPF 20. The consistency of this is thick and creamy and initially I didn't think I  liked it very much. Now that its super hot (average 95 degrees and up!) I have been using this whenever I do my makeup which is 4 out of 7 days a week (sometimes its just toooo hot for makeup!) and this really helps my makeup stay in place. I love that it has no scent to it and as soon as I apply it I can feel how it makes my face matte. It hasn't broken my face out either. And the best part?? It's only $10.00 bucks! And I have been using it for the past 2 months and I have a ton left. I use half a dime size amount for my whole face and I am good. I even apply it on my lids and it helps keep my eyeshadow in place as well. On top of that I will apply my Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse Foundation if I am going out or just my Everyday Minerals foundation if its just for work. I really recommend this product and I want to purchase like 5 more since Avon has the tendency to discontinue items that I really like. So I give this product an A+.

No comments:

Post a Comment