Monday, July 11, 2011

I missed Blogger!!!

Hi guys I am back!!!!! Ugh I have been dying to post but was going through some problems and really didn't feel up to anything. But I promise you guys I really am back. I have missed reading my favorite blogs as well as interacting with you guys through comments. So where do I begin. In the past weeks I helped plan my sisters baby shower, surprise party for a friend, doubled my workload at work, decided to move the wedding to a later date (My family won't be able to be there now and I can't do it without em!), redoing my bedroom, planning my trip to be with my fiance in the Dominican Republic (where he lives) for almost a month, GOT MY DRIVERS LICENSE! YAY!!, finally got my first Blackberry, ahhhh *catches breath*. And that's about the half of it.

I haven't been shopping as much but I have gotten a few things here and there that I am excited to post about soon. I finally found the 8 pan Wet and Wild eyeshadow palettes at Walgreen's and I am in love!!! <3  I definitely want to create some looks with them. I purchased 2, Petal Pusher which had purple/pink shades. I also picked up Comfort Zone which I am pretty sure will become my fave. It has neutral colors and ac few green colors. I haven't taken photos yet but I PROMISE I will be uploading soon. Okay guys so I will leave you with a few pix of what I have been up to, and I will be preparing posts for you guys later on tonight.

And to my new followers, Hello and Welcome to my blog. Thank you for following and commenting.   <3



My sister opening gifts...

 Cousins....


 Me rocking my Fuschia Wet n Wild Lipstick...


My brother and I.....




Park Fort Lee Nj for a Birthday, by the GW Bridge.....

2 comments:

  1. I hope all is well girly :) Congratz on getting the drivers license!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I was so excited! I love your blog <3

    ReplyDelete