Thursday, April 28, 2011

Review : Everyday Naturals Foundation

Hello everyone,

So I've been trying out the sample kit I had ordered from Everyday Minerals, and out of all the shades I tried, I ended up having Medium Tan as a match.



I've been using it for work and seeing how it held up. I have to say that I am in love with this product and just finished ordering a full size one for myself as well as my sister. (She is in the shade Tan). I like how lightweight it feels and how natural it looks.

The way I have been using it is, first I use Mac oil control lotion, and I apply that all over my face since my skin is super oily. Then I apply my Mark Get a Tint Tinted Moisterizer in Honey/Golden. (I concentrate on my Tzone). I really love this Tinted Moisterizer and I have been using it for about a year. The weather has finally gotten warmer here in Jersey so I really dont want anything heavy on my face.


Then I apply Everyday Minerals Foundation, Intensive Base in Medium Tan. It held up during my 9 hour workday. I had a bit of shine by the 6th hour or so but I applied abit more of the foundation on my Tzone and then I was fine. (I am actually looking for a new face primer, since I have always just used the Milk Of Magnesia but I want a primer that I wont be embarressed to whip out, lols.I have only tried one before, which was the Revlon primer and it broke me out completely. That might be the reason for the oilyness I had, so with a primer I think I will be fine.)

Now, I was surprised at how much product they actually gave me in the Sample. It is a tiny jar but its completely full and you dont need alot of product.

Okay now this is what it says on the website,

Intensive Base is oil absorbing, perfectly matte and ideal for heavier coverage in humid climates. Formulated for those with oily complexions who want the look of matte.
The Price is $12.00 for a full size and $2.50 for a sample size.

It is Perfectly Matte with extra coverage for Normal-Oily skin types.

Conclusion: I will continue to reccomend this to my other sisters, and anybody else that needs a foundation, especially now for the summer. I will also continue to purchase products from this site. I love how quickly I recieved my order the first time, (3 buisness days!) and the quality of the product itself is great.

I will post pictures when I recieve my order. ADIOS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment