Tuesday, June 7, 2011

MARK Glowdacious Illuminating Powder

Glow without trying! (their description lol)

Hey guys. So in the summer I am known to go bronzer/highlighter crazy and at this moment its what I've been loving. So I recently purchased this one from MARK and I have to say I am in LOVE! It is shimmery but not glittery and I use it on my lids, lips with a clear gloss on top and all over the face for that GLOW. Its $12.00 and I have got to say well worth the money. I am dying to tan because I love bronzer/highlighter with tan skin. I know its not good to tan but... sorry?

Pictures:









Okay so my crappy pics don't do it justice. It really is a pretty highlighter and they have 3 different choices from lighter for light skin to this one which is the darkest and most shimmery I think. Its called Amped Up. I really like a lot of Mark Products. I am thinking of becoming a Rep. but I'm not sure yet.....

Anybody else try this? Thoughts?


No comments:

Post a Comment