Monday, March 28, 2011

Face Of The Day! (And mini Ootd)

Hey girlies, so today was a laid back day, I am on the hunt for a partime side job for the summer so I just went out to a couple places to ask and then went to an appointment with my sis to my nephews school. I wanted to do am OOTD but I was alone at home, and I suck at taking pix with the timer lols. Tomorrow I have so many things to do, the DMV to get my learners permit (I know, I am so late. Hey I was raised in NYC, I never drove! lols) but obviously now living in Jersey I need to stop procrastinating! Then I have a few appointments and I will probably go try on some wedding dresses just because I cant to have an idea of what styles flatter me most. Well here are some photos, I really need to save up for a new camera as well, my trusty old Sony is all scratched up. There are just so many things I want to do and get, one can only do so much!

















Excuse my messy nails!













In direct daylight (I'm growing out my brows)








My inspiration board that needs to be redone, this was winter season....






























OUTFIT
Top - forever 21 last spring, came with a black belt but I use it with other outfits
Sweater - A store from NYC/NJ area, Rainbow
Jeans - Forever 21
Shoes - N.Y. and company
Ring - Forever 21 Last Spring
Earings - A gift like 5 years ago

FACE
Jergens lotion
Milk of magnesia
Revlon photoready 010 caramel
Mac msf natural dark in t zone
Black Radiance mosaic bronzer in 3511 summer shimmer on cheekbone and nose
Mac blush in sincere

EYES
UDPP
Nyx jumbo pencil in yogurt
Crease and eyelid color WET N WILD trio walking on eggshells
Milani liquif ' eye eyeliner in black on water line
Lashblast and Rimmel Max Volume Flash mascaras (one coat each)

Lips
Maybelline colorsensational in Totally Toffee
Revlon colorburst lipgloss in Crystal Lilac


I love FOTD's and OOTD's! OAN, does anybody else use inspiration boards? What trends or looks will you be going for this summer??

5 comments:

  1. I need to try that balck radiance bronzer. Love the shoes, work it!

    For the summer I'm lusting after long flowy skirts and slouchy cropped tops....Yellow and orange is in the mix too as far as color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The black radiance bronzer is great! It is super shimmery but I like that. I started using it after seeing mamichula8153 on youtube. I am in love with anything orange and wedge espadrilles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck looking for that part time job :) & I love your dangly earrings :)


    Day By Diva
    Day By Diva
    Day By Diva

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your nails!

    xo Jess

    http://cheapbutchicclothes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww thank you! I was just playing around with my nail polish the night before and was too lazy to take it off lol. I have a couple of interviews lined up so I will hopefully find something soon.

    ReplyDelete